Prayer

Come join us spiritually every day at 3:00 pm, The Hour of Mercy, to pray for the needs posted below and your own personal desires.
Always trust in God’s goodness and His Love for you.

Hour Of Mercy

Who is helping us pray for you?

The Work of God Apostolate
                   Oblates of Divine Mercy
                    The Apostles of Divine Mercy (of San Fernando Valley)
                      chapletofdivinemercy24hr
                         Holy Angels Catholic Church – Divine   Mercy Prayer Request Line
                        Divine Mercy Apostolate Worldwide
                      Divine Mercy Outreach Ministry
              Divine Mercy Prayer Group

Chaplet Of Divine Mercy

Please start reading “prayer petitions” from the bottom up. Most recent requests are placed at the beginning of the list which is the bottom.
Thank you for your prayers and God bless you.

Don’t know what to pray for? Let’t start with the following…

1) For the conversion of sinners
2) For the souls in purgatory
3) For our Catholic Church, its orders, priests, and laity.
4) For those who do not believe in God and those who do not yet know Jesus.
5) For those who are currently dying.
6) For the children and families
7) For those who venerate and glorify God’s Mercy

(Click for) Testimonies

PrayerTogether

Prayers from users…

- Please pray for my brother in law, to bring the operation forward or he will die

- for Lou and Aimee – Aimee is mentally ill and wants to die.
They do not have the faith, although her mother praises us for praying.
for Ena’s son who is serving in Basra

- for my daughter Melanie, for her to get in touch with me.

- Please pray for my grandfather Andres Hechavarrias who is 79 years old and is going to receive an eye operation today

- Dear God, please forgive my persistence, but I really need this prayer to be granted. Pleasae pray that R be converted into an honest, decent and loving person. Show him how much I love him and allow us to reconcile in faith, hope, and love. Thank you

- For a special conversion and reconciliation intention. I pray to God that in this Christmas season, R are able to renew our friendship in faith, hope, and love. Thank you

- I would like to join your prayer so that I could ask help from you to pray for me, my family, relatives, friends, neighbors, evrybody, our country, the whole world and especially to those who need most of
God’s mercy.

- Please pray for our country, the economic situation, and for the restorating of human dignity…that our prayers change the negative influence imparted by television programs and particular groups in our country and world. thank you.

- please pray for my daughters, nieces and nephews, dad, brothers and sister to be delivered from all evil, harm, dangers, sin and sickness, Please pray for my husband and brother to be delivered from alcohol and all evil habits. please pray for my urgent financial need and break through and also succeed in migrating to Australia/Canada

36 Responses

1. Sophia

Please pray for my brother Peter who is dealing with drug addictions and was just now put in jail.

April 21, 2010 at 12:50 pm

2. edwin

please pray for me to have a job and for shawna irizari protection from the evil

July 2, 2010 at 2:13 pm

3. John

prayer needed regarding some work related decisions

September 1, 2010 at 7:46 pm

4. Albert

Please pray for my friend Marcos who is a drug-addict.

September 1, 2010 at 7:47 pm

5. Ralph

Please pray that Rapah finds a job in California and can head to Alaska without any problems.

September 1, 2010 at 7:49 pm

6. Olga

Please pray for a coming doctor visit regarding heart issues.

September 1, 2010 at 7:51 pm

7. Terry

Terry has asked to pray for Glenda who is battling with cancer right now. Keep her in your prayers.

September 24, 2010 at 6:37 pm

8. Martha

Prayer needed for Mrs. Cadena. She is being seriously tormented by evil forces. The story is long but please pray for her.

December 8, 2010 at 8:02 pm

9. Anonymous

please pray for my brother residing now in a hospital…that he would be healed from his mental problems.

December 8, 2010 at 8:04 pm

10. winston

dear brother and sister please pray for me, im looking a good job.please……..

December 9, 2010 at 7:42 am

11. Carol Barnes

Please pray for gods healing power to heal my husbands cancer . We are praying for divine mercy to cure him

December 18, 2010 at 11:22 pm

12. aisha

protective order be dropped and brent be reunited to family, that I can see him and he can come home. have mercy Jesus.. maia’s disability case be granted, blessings on naj, nad, maia, fausty, john, myself and brent.

February 9, 2011 at 2:21 am

13. roseline

My prayer requests
    That my marriage will be blessed by father Jimmy before he leaves in March 2011
    That I will get money to pay fees at the strathmore university then I will get my certificate in order to join the lancaster university

February 18, 2011 at 3:00 pm

14. Regina

Prayer for all the souls that are suffering, clamoring and prisoners, in darkness, in the name of Christ, Our Lady of Mercy I ask for your Grace, in God Almighty’s name. Amen

October 9, 2011 at 12:24 am

15. john

Prayer Request for Prayer Chain: Our family is in need of miracle financial debt cancellation!
    A. Three Ways God Supernaturally Removes Debt
    Luke 4:14-21
    1. He provides the finances.
    2. He removes the debt.
    3. He moves upon others.
    Regards,
    John

November 10, 2011 at 6:58 pm

16. joy

Please pray for my son, that he will go to confession, and will be a regular Sunday church goer, that he will find a job and will be freed of his addiction to computer games. Also for my other son, that we can come up with the needed money so he can work abroad.That my daughters will preserved their purity until their marriage vows, and will not practice immorality, that they will find a holy, righteous, God fearing, God loving partners in life.That our family will be united in peace, love and joy with our Lord Jesus Christ and will be covered with Mary’s blue mantle and brown scapular with love. Thank you so much and may God keep you all and bless you!!!!

December 29, 2011 at 12:29 am

17. Win

Please pray for my dear son that he comes into full communion with Holy Mother Church and gives up his wayward life. May he be healed in soul, heart, mind and body and once again return to church.
    May the whole heavenly court also pray for this my intention, to JESUS OF DIVINE MERCY.

February 24, 2012 at 1:15 am

18. eyecee

Please pray for ic and lr that God reunites and brings them back together very soon and that God heals their broken relationship. Please pray for the healing of lr’s illness and that ic gets a job. Please pray that ap stops manipulating lr. And please pray that ap will leave manila and go home to her parents very soon before this month ends. Thank you.

March 12, 2012 at 1:11 pm

19. Agnelo

By God’s grace and mercy, I am slowly recovering from a very serious chronic disease. Please pray to Jesus to grant me the grace to rebuild my life from the ashes, especially for the grace to be financially independent and in good physical health.

March 27, 2012 at 3:24 am

20. kf

I would like to ask for your prayers for the restoration of my relationship with Kiko. Please ask Him to guide Kiko back, take away his pride and all negative feelings that hinder him from coming back, and replace it with His love and mercy.

May 23, 2012 at 6:08 am

21. sjane

Please pray for my fiance who is undergoing treatment for cancer(lymphoma) to be healed completely. Bless me with a long married life with him.

September 19, 2012 at 10:08 am

22. kenneth

PLEASE PRAY THAT I WIN MY CASE ON 26 09 2012 AGAINST MODI BUILDERS AT NATIONAL COMMISSION DELHI.THAT MY SON AND DAUGHTER KEEP GOOD HEALTH ALWAYS AND DO WELL IN LIFE .

September 23, 2012 at 1:03 pm

23. watt Ann

Kindly pray for my healing. A job that will atleast enable me reach mass daily , a husband who is ready to wed in church and a sponsor.

May 8, 2013 at 1:36 pm

24. Arturo

Please pray for my niece Jessica who is 20 years old bedridden with a feeding tube and Tracheotomy. She needs 24 hour care.
    She has been this way for over 13 months.She is unable to talk because of reduce brain function.
    The only way she will be getting out this bed is a miracle by God. Thank You and God Bles you all.

May 19, 2013 at 1:52 am

25. Arturo

The only way she will be getting out this bed is a miracle by God. Thank You and may God Bless you for your prayers.

May 19, 2013 at 1:55 am